I am forever on the hunt for an amazing cleanser for my skin. I usually tend to try a new one every month or so. For the past few weeks I’ve been testing out products from the brand DERMALOGICA. Here’s what I purchased.
This soap-free, foaming gel cleanses all skin types
- removes impurities, without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- contains naturally-foaming Quillaja Saponaria
- lightweight and mild enough to use every day
- also features calming Balm Mint and Lavender extracts to soothe the skin.
This deep-cleansing oil melts impurities and make-up from skin.
- Thoroughly melt away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof makeup, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day.
- rich with Borage Seed, Kukui and Apricot oils.
- can be transformed into a milky emulsion that easily rinses debris from the skin’s surface.
- formulated with conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E oils
This highly-active resurfacer delivers your smoothest skin ever, and helps fight the biochemical and environmental triggers known to accelerate skin aging.
- advanced powder formula activates upon contact with water.
- skin-smoothing alpha hydroxy acids and anti-pollution technology.
- activated Binchotan Charcoal purifies the skin.
- niacinamide, Red Algae and Tara Fruit Extract help guard against the damaging effects of pollution.
- resurfaces and deep cleanses for your smoothest skin ever.
- Adsorbs environmental pollutants and helps detoxify pores.
- Helps fight pollution triggers that lead to premature skin aging.
A skin polishing scrub for all skin types.
- Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris, allowing for improved absorption of moisturizing treatments.
- Comforting botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Cucumber plus soothing Aloe Vera help to prevent over-stimulation of the skin.
- Removes clogging surface debris.
- Polishes to create a smooth surface.
So far, these formulations have been working amazing with my current skincare routines. I have only used the Daily Superfoliant twice and already see more clarity with my skin. I like that this formula is more like a powder versus something with granules in it. The gentle cleanser is great for me because I tend to use other active ingredients and this doesn’t affect them in any way. The skin prep scrub is not my favorite of the bunch. I don’t love the way the formula feels. I will however give it time to see if it’s beneficial for my skin. The Precleanse happens to be my favorite item purchased. My favorite step in my regimen is the makeup take off and this gets everything off.
I also love that most of all their products are formulated without Parabens, are gluten, fragrance and cruelty free. They are also Vegan. They offer in depth regimen information on their website to help you find what’s best for you. I have seen other products that I definitely want to add to my skincare catalog so stay tuned for an update on what I’ve addes. If you’re in the market for new skincare, they are definitely worth the gander.