Pat McGrath Labs has recently launched it’s NEW Sublime Perfection Foundation and it’s all the RAVE!! Accompanying this new Foundation is also a primer, setting powder, two makeup brushes and I couldn’t be more ecstatic.
The trio of complexion products, which launched this past Friday, has created so much buzz in the beauty world. The bottles are supreme and are said to be inspired by Pat McGraths Vintage Perfume Bottle Collection. The claims on the foundation is that it gives you “couture skin” which Muva Pat is known for! Secretly, this formula has been two years in the making and has been tested on over 300 models backstage. Celebrities such as Cardi B have also been able to test the formula and it’s wear and have nothing but great things to say about it.
*Please Note: This Line of Products is considered LUXURY. Therfore they do carry a luxury price point.
Here is a bit of information on the formula and application techniques of the foundation:
Taken from Bergdorf Goodman.com
This long-wearing, customizable foundation builds from sheer to medium coverage in 36 universal hues that manifest the ultimate standard for sublime skin.
How to Use:
Sheer Perfection (using fingertips):
- Pump a few weightless drops of foundation onto the back of your hand and dot onto your cheeks, forehead and nose with the fingertips.
- Blend from the center of your face and move outwards, patting and pressing for a filtered, blurred effect.
- Utilize both techniques: begin by gently blending foundation in to even skin tone, then pat additional product into areas where more coverage is desired for a customizable couture finish.
Sublime Perfection (using brush):
- Use the Sublime Perfection Foundation Brush to elevate coverage and ensure an evenly blended effect.
- Seamlessly diffuse the foundation by using sweeping motions as you blend out.
- Apply product in thin layers, and buff to gradually build, blur and create luminous medium coverage
Photos Taken From Google Search
I will be checking it out this weekend but if you are interested in picking this up, you can find it by clicking below:
You can also check Bergdorf Stores and Sephora Stores for in-store purchases.
As always, thanks for stopping by the blog.